Prepaid Massage Packages Terms and Conditions
These Massage Package Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "MP Terms and Conditions") govern the purchase and redemption of massage packages purchased from Claire Rambo, CMT and Three Waters Massage (hereinafter "CR"). The purchaser/transfer recipient/gift recipient of the massage package (hereinafter "Holder") agrees to abide by these MP Terms and Conditions. Questions or comments: please contact Claire Rambo, email@example.com.
Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel/reschedule. An appointment is forfeited if canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time, or for no-shows. Not combinable with any other offers or discounts. Non-refundable. Non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. Other restrictions may apply.
- CR massage packages may only be purchased from Claire Rambo, CMT at Three Waters Massage.
- Massage packages must be pre-paid for discount to apply.
- Massage packages are valid only if payment has been received and successfully processed.
- CR reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any massage package purchase for any reason and return the remaining funds for unused sessions to the purchaser.
- Prices stated are for appointments at Three Waters Massage.
- Massage packages are tracked online. A hard copy of the transactions will be provided if the holder requests.
- Massage packages may be redeemed for the service and quantity specified, by the expiration date. Unused sessions at time of expiration are forfeited.
- Massage packages purchased as a gift certificate may not be redeemed by the purchaser, but must be given as a gift (in full) and are non-transferable.
- The CR Policies apply to massage package use and redemption.
- Massage packages cannot be broken into shorter sessions.
- Massage packages are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash -no exceptions.
- Any unused sessions of the massage package will remain until the original expiration date indicated on the massage package card or until redeemed, whichever occurs first.
- If the holder wishes to upgrade the service at a particular session, the cardholder is responsible for paying the difference at the time of service.
- Massage Packages cannot be shared, unless stated in individual package description and/or confirmed by CR. There is no transferring of massages to another individual.
***10pk: may be share with one other family member with permission, consent, and confirmation of CR. Non Transferable, Non Refundable, No Expiration.
Cancellation and Expiration
- Massage packages do not expire, however one year after purchase date, the discount is nullified and reverts to current price for 60-minutes.
- CR reserves the right to immediately invalidate a massage package, without notice, should it receive a credit card charge-back, returned check or other form of rejected payment made towards the massage package.
- Upon full redemption, the massage package is deactivated.
- CR reserves the right to dishonor a massage package gift/transfer if it reasonably believes the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- CR reserves the right to contact massage package purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- CR reserves the right to change these MP Terms and Conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
- Massage packages, and these MP Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of California, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- CR, its agents and affiliates, make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Massage packages, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- If any provision of these MP Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the remainder of these MP Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Massage Packages can not be combined with any other promotions, specials, or frequent massage cards.
Gift Certificate Terms and Contions
Gift certificates are non-transferrable without written consent from Claire Rambo, CMT, Three Waters Massage and the original Buyer of gift certificate.
- Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen, cannot be used or redeemed towards previous purchases, cannot be used or redeemed to purchase other gift certificates, cannot be resold, and are not refundable.
- Any purchase less than the value of a gift certificate causes the unused balance to be placed in the account of the gift certificate recipient for use in a future transaction.
- Gift Certificates are not valid until payment has been received and posted to Three Waters Massage account.
- Three Waters Massage reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate plus a $10 returned check fee.
- Three Waters Massage is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, we deactivate the gift certificate.
- Three Waters Massage is not responsible for email gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient.
- Three Waters Massage has the right to change the terms & conditions in its sole discretion.